This simple treatment can save your natural teeth and prevent the need of dental implants…More On Root Canals
Retreatment of Root Canals
It is rare for endodontic patients to experience complications after routine endodontic …More On Retreatment
Finding the right dentist during a dental emergency can be the difference between…More On Emergencies
Our 1st Annual Fall Festival - 2022
Work with McDonough, GA area endodontist today!
If you need an endodontist to address dental health and live in the area of McDonough, GA, the team at McDonough Endodontic Center encourages you to make an appointment to see Drs. Rolin Desir, Alison St. Paul and Candace De Veaux Our providers are ready and available to assist with a wide range of endodontic therapies to maintain tooth health and repair the smile.
McDonough Endodontic Center is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality endodontic care in a fun and uplifting environment. We are committed to excellence in our field and will utilize the latest technological advances to ensure you receive the absolute finest care possible. Our goal is to make your visits as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Drs. Rolin Desir, Alison St. Paul and Candace De Veaux of McDonough Endodontic Center are committed to providing a selection of endodontic procedures at the office. These include:
- Root canal therapy – root canal therapy is done to maintain the natural tooth structure when the inside dental pulp of a tooth is infected or damaged. It is a routine procedure provided by an endodontist to maintain a patient’s natural smile without having to extract a permanent adult tooth.
- Endodontic retreatment and regenerative procedures – if patients have had endodontic treatments performed that were unsuccessful or failed with time, they may require endodontic retreatment with our team.
- Apicoectomy – the apicoectomy procedure is performed when infected tissue develops near the end of a tooth root and can put the tooth at risk of developing infection or reinfection.
- Apexification – apexification is a process during which the cells in the periapical area of a tooth are stimulated to help form a beneficial substance over the apex of a natural tooth, improving the long-term prognosis of endodontic therapy.
- Apexogenesis – apexogenesis is an endodontic treatment that is performed when the pulp of a tooth has been injured but is not necrotic. When it is successfully completed, this procedure allows the tooth root to develop and form.
Learn more with the team at McDonough Endodontic Center
If you reside in the area of McDonough, GA, or the surrounding communities and are interested in working with a trained staff of professionals interested in your oral health and wellness, do not hesitate to contact Drs. Rolin Desir, Alison St. Paul and Candace De Veaux today. Call (770) 954-8672 and connect with us at 1705 Highway 20 W Suite 200. We are always accepting new patients and referrals to our state-of-the-art facility.
We hope that the information provided here answers many of your questions about endodontic treatment. If you would like additional information, please feel free to contact us at McDonough Endodontic Center phone number (770) 954-8672 and let us make your dental health our number one priority.