Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental PPO insurance plans we work with:
- Assurant / Sunlife
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Policies through Grid+ or Complete Network
- Delta Dental
- United Healthcare
- Some Dental Discount Plans
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period. CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Debit and Credit Card: Most major cards accepted, please call ahead of time to verify.
- Sorry, we no longer accept personal checks.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
All information contained on our website is subject to change or update at any time and our office policies and procedures that are in effect on the date of your visit will apply.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!